* We only collect the personal information that you fill in on our site - to be able to quote you, take an order from you and send you updates.
* We do not share this information with third-party companies - We see you as OUR potential customer - The less we make you unhappy the better!
* If you find that you get communication from us that you don't want, please send an email to UNSUBSCRIBE@laptopsa.co.za to remove your details.
* Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. LaptopSA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPO, PHOTOGRAPH, OR PROGRAM ERRORS, AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY INCORRECT ORDERS. Please Note: Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
* All batteries and Chargers sold are the generic replacements item unless otherwise specified. All our generic items are manufactured according to the OEM specifications and only use the highest quality components.
LaptopSA will gladly refund or exchange any online purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase, provided that proof of purchase is presented, and that the item has not been used or installed and is returned in its original packaging. Regrettably we cannot refund or exchange any software that has been installed or where the package has been opened, nor will we exchange ink cartridges under any circumstances. Goods will not be exchanged or refunded due to incompatibility. Please check the media format and system requirements before placing your order. An additional collection fee of R125.00 may be applicable on refunds and exchange.
All products and returns after seven (7) days will be subject to the manufactures warranty and guarantee. Warranties and guarantees on products are carried by the suppliers of the product.
Refunds are deposited directly into your credit card or bank account. This process may take up to 10 working days.
Should you wish to arrange a return or refund please contact the accounts department on 012 342 2900 during business hours (Monday - Friday, 08h30 to 17h00)
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
The Delivery option only commences once the order has been verified and settled
An order will only be settled once payment has been received and "Verified"
Deliveries are done between 8 am and 5 pm on weekdays and not on Weekends or public holidays.
Overnight delivery options only apply to major centers (Areas or Cities) Out Lying areas will receive it when the courier services the area.
Insurance must be selected by the buyer and is charged at 3% of the item value.
LaptopSA is an authorised reseller of: Acer, Apple, Asus, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway Acer, HP, IBM, Lenovo, LG, Mecer, MSI, Packard Bell, Panasonic, Proline, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba
Improving card security depends on two things. The first is to make sure the card is genuine. Chip cards achieve this as they are extremely difficult to copy. The second is to make sure the person presenting the card is its true owner. Chip card transactions depend on the use of your secret PIN, which means that only you can use the card.
You are in control
As you are required to enter your PIN you always have your card within your sight. Until your PIN has been entered, chip card transactions can be cancelled. If you are unhappy about anything, ask for the transaction to be cancelled or redone.
All chip card transactions record whether your PIN was entered. Disputed transaction resolution will centre on your PIN. If your PIN was entered for the transaction you will be held liable for payment. This is the reason why you must keep your PIN secret at all times and you never tell it to anyone. Existing procedures apply for other disputed transactions.